Here are answers for the second half
2. Functions of Accounting are; control of financial policy, and formation of planning, preparation of the budget, cost control, evaluation of employees’ performance, Prevention of errors and frauds. analysis of the interested parties, including the management.
3. An accounting transaction is a business event having a monetary impact on the financial statements of a business. Ex. Cash transactions, Non-cash transaction, and credit transactions
4. Already listed in the definition I shared above.
5. To keep track of revenue and see where the money is coming and going. And also for budget purposes.
question 6-13 are all from the definition table I provided. so just use those and explain based on your textbook
14. The income statement focuses on four key items—revenue, expenses, gains, and losses.
What’s your question?
Here’s the first half
Thank you so much but what about examples part u weren’t able to do or u couldn’t find it?
I couldn’t really find the examples because they vary according to the textbooks you use. So I’d say just flip through your book and under each heading, find an example. Or you can just read the definitions and write it down for things like book keeping and stuff.
They’re in this Google docs and if you can’t open it from this link I just uploaded pics too
Need help with this business class work.
Work is in this docs. If this don’t work I uploaded pictures too. https://docs.google.com/file/d/1QfdWJhqB7gSlVfeN6V2bT6cOqhS_uzJu/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=msword
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.